Do you know that AVON’s Pores and skin-So-Mushy Tub Oil is greater than only a tub oil? Simply take a look at the record of makes use of we have discovered, “tried and true”!!
1. It is a tub oil.
2. It is an after bathe moisturizer.
three. It may be used to take away make-up.
four. It is a suntan oil (not a sunscreen, nevertheless).
5. Pour somewhat within the water of your foot saver to assist moisturize your ft when you loosen up them.
6. It is a scorching oil remedy to melt nails.
7. It is a good therapeutic massage oil for these overworked, sore muscle tissue.
eight. It is a good insect repellent for individuals and their pets (as advisable in Outside Life and Subject and Stream magazines, plus “Pricey Abby”).
9. It helps relieve itching brought on by insect bites and dry pores and skin.
10. Sponge it on display and round doorways and home windows to maintain crawling bugs, in addition to, flies and mosquitoes out.
11. It is a good wooden cleaner, conditioner and polish for pure wooden. (Cuts grease and filth from kitchen cupboards with ease).
12. It removes chewing gum from hair, pores and skin, and most nonporous
13. It removes glue and gum left from worth tags and labels
from glass, metallic and most plastics.
14. It cleans tape marks left by bandages from pores and skin.
15. It cleans ink from pores and skin and most vinyl and painted surfaces.
16. It gently cleans heavy grease and oil from pores and skin and nonporous
17. It removes cleaning soap scum from bathe doorways, bathe curtains, home windows, and toilet and kitchen fixtures.
18. It removes lime and exhausting water deposits from home windows, fixtures, bathe doorways and tile.
19. It removes tar spots from automotive finishes with out damaging paint end.
20. It is an oil lubricant for becoming pipe joints that will not slip collectively as simply as they used to.
21. It removes paint and stain from pores and skin — a lot gentler than turpentine!
22. It cleans paint brushes simply, and leaves them as tender as new.
23. It removes gum from carpet.
24. It cuts grease and dust from vary hoods.
25. It removes candle wax from furnishings, carpeting, and clothes.
26. It removes scuff marks from patent leather-based footwear.
27. It removes Liquid Nail (paneling glue).
28. Two glass bowls or glasses caught collectively? Drizzle just a little SSS down the edges they usually’ll come aside simply — no breakage!
29. It removes “ring across the collar”.
30. Wipe down vinyl surfaces inside your automotive to protect the vinyl. This text initially appeared within the June 2000 problem of Jet Aviation’s Flight Attendant Information.